We are always looking for AWESOME people!
Are you passionate about fitness and health and helping people in need? Are you looking for a long-term career where you can grow, learn and have fun? We have an amazing opportunity for the right person!
We are an established multidisciplinary clinic at Yonge and Eglinton in Toronto and are looking for a health-minded individual to grow with our team and provide administrative support to our busy and passionate practitioners. We are looking for a responsible, honest and hard working individual with a bright personality, who can multi-task and manage multiple practitioners in a dynamic environment. The individual must be professional, a problem solver, excellent communicator, highly organized, able to work on their own initiative, a quick learner and multi-tasker under pressure.
Experience working in a healthcare / fitness environment with physiotherapy, chiropractic, massage therapy, athletic therapy, personal training will be considered. Familiarity with booking appointments, patient invoicing, HCAI billing, marketing, basic bookkeeping / accounting is preferred but not required. Candidates must have an excellent command of the English language.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Greeting patients
• Answering phones and responding to phone inquiries
• Responding to emails
• Booking patient appointments
• Invoicing and collecting payments
• Minor book keeping
• Managing practitioner schedules
• Coordinating with other part time staff as needed
• Opening and closing duties
• Maintaining a clean and organized work environment
• Other minor clerical duties
• Part time to start, with potential opportunity to work full time hours, must be willing to work a minimum of 4 week day shifts.
• Hourly at $12.00 while training, then $14.00 – $16.00 per hour, commensurate on experience. Possibility of performance bonus to be introduced after 3 month probationary period complete.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]